How do I return an item?
- When a product is received in a damaged condition it should be reported promptly to the Customer Service Department.
- When a discrepancy exists between the quantity or items ordered and the quantity or items received, then Players Performance Institute must be notified within 7 business days of receipt of the shipment.
- When a customer places an order online and then subsequently refuses to accept delivery of the order for reasons that are attributable to customer error, the customer can be assessed a restocking fee and full shipping charges.
- All returns must be pre-approved by Players Performance Institute and received within 14 business days of authorization of the return. Please call the Customer Service Department for more information.
- A Return Authorization is required for all returns. The Return Authorization form must be visible on the outside of the shipping box or on the mailing label. Players Performance Institute may refuse to accept a returned product without a visible Return Authorization form.
- Players Performance Institute must receive a returned product before a product credit will be issued.
- There is a processing fee on returned products. The customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned products unless shipping costs are waived when the Return Authorization is approved.
- These Terms of Sale can be revised at any time should it be determined that it is in the best interests of Players Performance Institute to do so.