Game Ready Med4 Elite® Multi-Modality Therapy
Play, Practice, and Train Harder!
What it is:
Game Ready® introduces a breakthrough, multi-modality recovery system. The Med4 Elite® integrates iceless cold, controllable heat, rapid contrast, and active compression therapies like never before providing comprehensive, flexible, and clinically proven treatment options for diverse injuries, post-surgery recovery, and different stages of rehabilitation. All to help get people back to being their best. This is recovery re-engineered.
FOUR THERAPEUTIC MODALITIES, ONE REVOLUTIONARY SYSTEM
The Med4 Elite® multi-modality therapy unit can improve outcomes effectively and safely with the most innovative and advanced recovery technology available, while streamlining workflow by enabling the simultaneous treatment of one or two patients or multiple injuries – all with targeted efficiency.
The system integrates cryotherapy, thermotherapy, rapid contrast therapy (RCT), and intermittent pneumatic compression therapy (IPC) in one device.
CLINICALLY PROVEN PERFORMANCE
With the Med4 Elite® therapy unit, various treatment modalities can be used individually or in combination to reduce pain without narcotic medications, control edema or swelling, encourage arterial blood flow, improve range of motion, and accelerate the body’s natural healing mechanisms. Put the therapeutic power of cryotherapy, thermotherapy, rapid contrast therapy, and intermittent compression therapy to work.
Who can benefit?
The Game Ready® Recovery System is effective for EVERYONE from elite athletes to rehabilitation patients, and anyone in between. Game Ready® Recovery System has been successfully implemented with professional athletes (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, PGA, etc.) in clinical rehabilitative, recovery environments, and countless other settings.
What are the typical results?
How can it be used?
- Cryotherapy - used immediately following acute injury or surgery and as needed thereafter
- Promote vasoconstriction and reduce blood flow
- Reduce inflammation and edema (swelling)
- Decrease muscle spasms
- Decrease metabolic demand
- Safely relieve pain without narcotics
- Thermotherapy - used after the initial inflammatory response caused by an injury or surgery begins to diminish
- Promote vasodilation and increase circulation to the injured area
- Supporting the lymphatic system and aiding natural healing while reducing pain and stiffness.
- Contrast Therapy - used to alternately open and constrict the vascular system
- Increasing blood flow to an injured area without causing the accumulation of additional edema (swelling)
- Helps decrease nerve sensitivity to reduce pain.
- Intermittent Compression - patented technology delivers adjustable, intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC)
- Mimics natural muscle contractions to “pump” edema (swelling) away from the injury area
- Encourages oxygenated blood flow
- Helps conform the wraps to the body for better surface contact and deeper penetrating cold/heat/contrast therapy – all to help the healing process
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
The Game Ready® Recovery System can be used both before and after exercise, whether it is routine training or high-level competition. Before exercise, the Game Ready® acts as a high-tech massage to warm up your muscles. Pre-workout sessions are generally 10 to 20 minutes long.
Using the Game Ready® Recovery System after intense exercise will significantly speed up your recovery process, allowing you to train harder and perform better. We recommend using your Game Ready® within a few hours after exercise to expedite your recovery process. Post-workout recovery sessions are generally 20 to 60 minutes long. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the high-tech recovery found only in a Game Ready® Recovery System.